REQUIREMENTS OF AN
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY (IBC)
IN SEYCHELLES, INDIAN OCEAN
USES OF A SEYCHELLES IBC
- International Trade (including Belize)
- Can own or have shares in corporations anywhere in the world except Seychelles
- Carry on transactions in any currency
- Can buy Real Estate, Vessels and assets in Belize and anywhere in the world
- Can open US Dollar and Stock Trading Account
- Set up International Credit & Debit Card
- Can hold Trust & Financial Title
- Commercial & Financial Activities
- Marketing of Products and Services
ADVANTAGES OF A SEYCHELLES IBC
- One Shareholder/Subscriber can incorporate
- Only one Director necessary
- Bearer Shares allowed (but original is to be kept with Registered Agent; therefore you may prefer Registered Shares)
- The authorized capital will be US $50,000 divided into 50,000 shares with a par value of US $1.00 each
- No paid in capital is required
- Complete Privacy and Confidentiality
- Directors/Shareholders may be of any Nationality
- No accounting/audit requirements
- No Annual Return required
- Reduce taxes
- Avoid Probate
- Hold assets/ship ownership
- Investment and Tax Planning
- Proposed Name of IBC and two Alternatives ending with “Ltd.”, “Inc.”, etc.
For Resident Agent Only
- Copy of Passport (Notarized) or Copy of Driving Permit (Notarized)
- Name and Address with contact telephone numbers of all shareholders, directors and officers
The cost of establishing an IBC is US $855.00. which includes incorporation, registration fees and registered office Up to the end of the first year along with out of pocket costs of rubber seal.
Maintenance Fee of $475.00 is due at the beginning of each year which covers the cost for Registered Agent and Registered Office Services along with Government License Fees for the Seychelles IBC.
An Additional courier fee of US $75.00 is charged for packages to North America and US $100.00 anywhere else.
IBC DOCUMENTATION you will receive
We offer Companies from Belize, Bahamas, British Anguilla, BVI, Hong Kong, Nevada, Panama and Samoa.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Resolution of Directors
- Registered Share Certificates or copy of Bearer Shares
(Original Bearer Shares are to be held by the Resident Agent)
- Company Rubber Seal (to remain with the Resident Agent)
Note: International Services Ltd. and its affiliates will not provide any services to any person or organization seeking to engage in money laundering or unlawful activities.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us