REQUIREMENTS OF A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
FOR NON-RESIDENT AND NON-US CITIZENS
USES OF A NEVADA LLC
ADVANTAGES OF A NEVADA LLC
- International Trade (including Belize)
- Carry on transactions in any currency
- Purchase real or personal property
- Conduct its business in any country
- Set up bank accounts, brokerage accounts, International Credit & Debit Card
- Registration of Trademarks
- Can lend money to and assist its members
- Complete Privacy and Confidentiality
- Managers or Members may be of any Nationality or Country
- No requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Not required to file financial statements
- No IRS information-sharing agreement
- If no business is done within the US, LLC is not subject to US Federal Income Tax and not required to file US Federal Income Tax Return
- One or more persons can form a LLC
- Managers or Members are not liable for debts
and liabilities of the LLC
- One Manager or Member can form a LLC
- Filing of annual list of Manager and Member is mandatory
- Cannot carry on business in the US
- Proposed Name of Company and two Alternatives ending with L.L.C, “Ltd.”, “Limited Company.” etc.
For Resident Agent Only
- Copy of Passport (Notarized) or Copy of Driving Permit (Notarized)
- Name and Address with contact telephone numbers of all Managers and Members
The cost of establishing a Limited Liability Company is US $1,850.00 which includes Apostilled Articles of Association, Apostilled Certificate of Organization, Operating Agreement, nominee Manager/Member, Register of Managers and Members, Initial List of Manager, Membership Certificate and Power of Attorney.
Annual Fee of US $1,350.00 is due at the beginning of each year which covers the cost of nominee Manager and Member, Annual list of Managers, Business Licence Fee, the Resident Agent and Registered Office Services.
The formation and annual fee apply whether or not we provide our nominee Manager and Member services.
An additional courier fee of US $50.00 is charged for packages to North America and US $75.00 anywhere else.
LLC DOCUMENTATION you will receive
We offer Companies from Belize, Bahamas, British Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong, Panama, Samoa, and Seychelles.
- Articles of Organization (Apostilled)
- Certificate of Organization (Apostilled)
- Operating Agreement
- Nominee Manager/Member
- Initial List of Managers
- Register of Manager
- Register of Member
- Membership Certificate
- Power of Attorney (Optional prepared in order that the Beneficial Owner may act on behalf of the LLC in any part of the World outside of the United States of America.
Note: International Services Ltd. and its affiliates will not provide any services to any person or organization seeking to engage in money laundering or unlawful activities.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us