REQUIREMENTS OF BUSINESS COMPANIES
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
USES OF BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS BUSINESS COMPANIES
ADVANTAGES OF A BVI BUSINESS COMPANY
- International Trade (including Belize)
- Carry on transactions in any currency
- Can own personal properties, apartments, houses and other real estate
- Set up bank accounts, fixed deposits, investment plans and any other financial or commercial title
- Can own or have shares in corporations or legal entities
- Can lend or borrow money in accordance with
- Can be used in the marketing and promotion of products and services
- It can manage and promote international business transactions
- Shareholders, Directors and Officers may be of any Nationality or Country
- No requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Not required to file annual returns or financial statements
- Bearer Shares allowed (but original is to be kept with Registered Agent; therefore you may prefer Registered Shares)
- One or more persons can form Business Companies
- Conduct its business in any country outside
- the British Virgin Islands (fully exempted
- from taxation)
- May hold meetings in any country
DUE DILIGENCE (for Resident Agent Only)
- Only one director and shareholder necessary
- The sole member or director can appoint a reserve director to act in his place in the event of his death
- An unlimited number of shares
- The register of directors/officers is mandatory which must be kept at the registered office.
- Corporate seal is mandatory
- Notarized Copy of Passport for all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficiaries
- Contact Information of all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficiaries
- Proposed Name of Company and two Alternatives ending with “Ltd.”, “Limited”, “Corp.”, “Inc.”, etc.
For Resident Agent Only
- Copy of Passport (Notarized) or Copy of Driving Permit (Notarized)
- Name and Address with contact telephone numbers of all shareholders, directors and officers
The cost of establishing British Virgin Islands Business Companies is US $1,250.00 which includes the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, four Registered Share Certificates and the Share Register. The Resident Agent and Registered Office Services are provided free up to the end of the year of incorporation.
Annual Fee of US $750.00 is due at the beginning of each year which covers the cost the Resident Agent, Registered Office Services and the Annual License Fee.
All Companies should have a rubber seal and the seal will be kept at the Registered Agent of the company.
An additional courier fee of US $75.00 is charged for packages to North America and US $100.00 anywhere else.
BUSINESS COMPANIES DOCUMENTATION you will receive
We offer Companies from Belize, Bahamas, British Anguilla, Hong Kong, Nevada, Panama, Samoa and Seychelles.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Share Certificates
- Share Register
Note: International Services Ltd. and its affiliates will not provide any services to any person or organization seeking to engage in money laundering or unlawful activities.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us