INTERNATIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES (LLCs)
ADVANTAGES OF THE LLC
- One Member can incorporate
- The LLC is a legal entity with separate rights and liabilities distinct from its members and managers
- Members are not personally liable for the debts, obligations or liabilities of the LLC
- Under the new Internal Revenue Regulations of the USA, LLCs can now freely distribute its profits to members without incurring federal corporate tax in the USA
- LLCs are exempted from taxes, duties and exchange control in Belize
- Only judgments delivered by a court in Belize are enforceable against a LLC or any of its managers or members
- Members can fully participate in the management of the LLC
- No accounting/audit requirements
- International Trade (except in Belize)
- Hold assets/ship ownership
- Hold IBCs, Trusts and Foundations
- Investment and Tax Planning
- Open US Dollar and Stock Trading Account
- Set up International Credit & Debit Card
REQUIREMENTS OF LLC
- Application Form, filled out and signed
- Articles of Organization and Operating Agreement (Standard)
- Registered Office and Agent
- Notarized Color Copy of Passport, Name and Address with contact telephone numbers of all Members and Managers (for Resident Agent only)
- Proposed Name of Company and two Alternatives ending with "LLC"
- Letter on Type of Business/Area of Activity/Sources of Funds
- Due Diligence Form
The cost of establishing a Belize LLC is US$950.00. This fee includes the Organization Fees, Registration Fees, Registered Office/Agent and maintenance fees up to the end of the first year including one rubber company seal. There is an additional fee for the cost of sending documents by courier. Couriers to the U.S. are $75. and $100. to Europe. You can make payment by Wire Transfer. Please request wire instructions.
Bulk Discounted Rates are also available. Please request further information on this.
Maintenance Fee of $350.00 is due at the beginning of each year which covers the cost for Registered Agent and Registered Office Services along with the Government License Fees for the Belize LLC.
LLC DOCUMENTATION you will receive
- Certificate of Organization
- Articles of Organization and Operating Agreement
- Resolution of Managers
- Company Rubber Seal (to remain with the Resident Agent)
- cannot carry on business with residents of Belize (including Belize Companies)
- cannot buy Real Estate in Belize (but can lend to Businesses in Belize)
- cannot operate as a Bank, Insurance or Finance Company
- cannot act as a registered office or serve as agent
We also offer International Business Companies from Panama, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Seychelles, British Anguilla, Samoa, Hong Kong and Nevada which can do business in Belize.
Optional fees for the following services:
|Optional fees for the following services:||US Cy.|
|* Nominee Manager annually with Indemnification||500.|
|* Specific Power of Attorney for each transaction ||150.|
|Certificate of Good Standing||100.|
|Certificate of Incumbency||100.|
|Continuation from Foreign Jurisdiction||450.|
|Notarization of Document or Set of Documents||75.|
|Apostile of Document or Set of Documents||150.|
|Embossing Pocket Seals (to be delivered within 1 week)||125.|
|Additional Company Rubber Seal ||50.|
|Courier Fees (US $75. for the U.S. and $100 for Europe)||75.-100.|
|Bookkeeping and Management Services (Request Requirements) |
*Note: These services are only available at the anniversary date of the company.
That is, after we have been doing business with you for at least one year. We prefer to get to know our clients. We want to meet with you, introduce you to the banks if required and review your activity.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us