VIRTUAL TELEPHONE SERVICES
PURPOSE AND BENEFITS
A Virtual Telephone is an automatic Voice Mail that answers calls when you are busy on the phone or away from your desk. Your caller will never hear a busy signal and you are able to retrieve messages from any touch-tone phone and only you can hear stored messages at your convenience.
- Annual Virtual Telephone Services Fee is US $496.87, tax included
- Weekly checking of voice message mailbox and relay of information by email on contents of mailbox for an annual fee of US $225.00.
- We require a Notarized Copy of the applicants passport
- If the applicant is a company, we will require a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation plus Notarized
Copy of each Director’s Passport
- A Virtual telephone will be set up with a voice mail in the name of the Company/Individual and we will record a greeting for your callers
- You will then be given your pass code, which you can change as desired
- You will be able to retrieve your messages from anywhere in the world
- If we check your messages we will send them once a week as per your request
- It will take 5-10 working days to set up your virtual telephone
- You can fax us the application form below when you are ready to proceed with the service
- For payment of this service, you can request our wire instructions or other payment method
[Click here] for an Adobe Acrobat PDF of this form
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us