REQUIREMENTS FOR AN OFFSHORE TRUST IN BELIZE
ADVANTAGES OF A BELIZE TRUST
WHAT CAN A TRUST DO?
- Legally avoid and reduce taxes
- Protect assets against lawsuits
- Privacy against undesirable scrutiny
REQUIREMENTS FOR A BELIZE TRUST
- Conduct a Business
- Can hold title and invest in Real Estate
- Can buy and sell stocks and bonds
- Can hold title of any kind of property including cash, jewels, gemstones and precious metals and negotiable instruments
- Can be established to make disbursements for you and your family including medical, educational and legal expenses avoiding foreign currency controls.
- Can be used for personal estate planning and allows you to pass property title to heirs while minimizing taxes and cost
- Bank Account can be opened in the name of the Trust
- Can be director of IBC
- Fill out and sign application form
- Name of Trust
- List of Beneficiaries
- International Management Co. Ltd. (as your Resident Agent) will act as Trustee
- Name of Trustee and Protector (Optional)
- Name of Successor Trustee and Protector
- Copy of passport and full address and contact information of Grantor, Beneficiaries, Trustee and Protector (for resident agent only)
- List of assets with copy of supporting documents
The cost of establishing a trust in Belize is US $1,250.00, which includes trustee fee, administrative expenses including one courier and registration of trust. The annual maintenance and trustee fee is US $850.00
We offer the following optional service:
Annual Protector Fee||US $250. annually
* Local Trusts also available. Local Trusts can own real estate in Belize.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us