BENEFITS OF DOMINICAN CITIZENSHIP
COST AND FEES REQUIRED
(1) Cash Investment to Government
There are four options:
(2) Our Professional Fees
Single Applicant: US $15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Dollars) per application
Family: US $25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Dollars)
(3) Government Processing Fees US $3,000.00 (Three Thousand Dollars) per person for Government Processing Fees. This fee includes full citizenship and passports for a family including up to two children under 18 yrs.
(4) Due Diligence A Due Diligence Investigation is required on all applicants over the age of 18. Depending on the country of residence the cost usually is in the range of US $5,000. each. The due diligence fee is non-refundable.
DOCUMENTS1. Police Record (Original) with fingerprints for all family member 16 yrs and older
2. Birth Certificate (Notarized Copy) for all family members
3. Marriage Certificate/Divorce Certificate (Notarized Copy if applicable)
4. Photocopy of Passport or Official Travel Documents (Notarized, In Color and Enlarged) for all family members
5. Four (4) Passport Photos for each member of the family
OTHER DOCUMENTS/FORMS TO BE PREPARED6. Two (2) completed ‘Form 12’ Commonwealth of Dominica applications per applicant
(both originals and notarized)
7. Disclosure Form (Notarized)
8. Testimonials (2 letters of professional reference AND 1 Bank reference letter (Originals) for adults
9. Letter of recommendation from the head of the school/university for children under 18 years
Business C.V./Résumé for applicant and spouse which includes educational background
10. Copies of University/College diplomas (Notarized)
11. Medical Certificates with HIV Test Results (Original) for each member of the family.
12. Letter addressed to the Minister responsible for Citizenship
13. Head of Household is required to visit Dominica (usually last week of the month) for an interview with the Government and to take the Oath of Allegiance, upon notification of approval of citizenship. [Allow one week for visit.] Take note that the interview will be conducted in English without an interpreter. We can assist in preparation for interview.
Note: The processing of application takes 10 to 14 weeks after all documents and fees have been received by us.