OPENING A CORPORATE ACCOUNT AT A LOCAL BANK IN BELIZE DOLLARS
Your investment would not be complete without your companyís bank account. Below are the requirements needed to set up your local account with a Bank in Belize.
DOCUMENTS required for all Signatories, Directors & Shareholders
If two bank references were not available, a letter of reference from your Attorney would be acceptable.
- Length of time the bank has known the person whom they are writing the reference for;
- Average balance kept in the account
- Capacity in which the bank knows the referee;
- The line of business they know the person to be involved in; and
- Comments on the personís character.
DOCUMENTS required for Corporate Accounts Certificate of Incorporation
Articles and Memorandum of Association
Resolution of Directors and Officers
Copy of Share Certificates
Certificate of Good Standing (If Company is older than 1 yr.)
GENERAL INFORMATION Minimum US $150.00 to activate the account
Account set up takes approximately 2-4 weeks, bank will conduct due diligence to verify the customer
Add US $ 50.00 for each foreign courier if required
Add US $ 56.25 for local notarization
- Passport/Photo Identification (Notarized) (Or notarized valid Driverís License)
- Full address, telephone, fax, email and website address if applicable
Processing Fee ||US $ 350.00|
|Administrative Expenses |
(Stamp, Check Book, Local Courier, etc.)
|US $ 100.00|
| ||US $ 450.00|
|General Sales Tax (12.5% of $450.00)||US $ 56.25|
|Total Due||US $ 506.25|
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us