REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
When employing a person, it is advisable to use an employment agreement so that the employed person is aware of the specific circumstances of his employment in advance. Since this agreement expressly sets out the terms and conditions of employment, it deters disputes between the parties.
- Full name and address of the Employer and Employee
- Description of Employer’s Business
- Employee’s qualification & experience
- Employee’s proposed position and title
- List of Employee’s duties
- Information on Employee’s salary & disbursements
- Information on benefits and bonuses
- Probation Period
- Employment Period
- Special Clauses or Additional Information
- Copy to be sent to Labour Department
Preparation of Employment Agreement
||US $ 500.00|
|* General Sales Tax (12.5%)
||US $ 62.50|
||US $ 562.50|
Any additional time other than incidentals above and change of standard agreement will be charged at US $75.00 per hour plus administrative fee and general sales tax of 12.5%.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND FEES
Do you need us to prepare a confidentiality agreement? ||Yes ||No |
|Do you need us to prepare an employee manual? ||Yes ||No |
|Do you need us to prepare any other agreements?||Yes ||No |
** Request requirements and fees for these services.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us