BUYER'S AGENT REAL ESTATE REQUIREMENTS
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US:
- Provide exclusive representation and personalized service to the buyer
- Traditionally agents are legally obligated to represent the seller; we offer a better standard of service to the buyer and work in the best interests of the buyer
- Conduct a title search to ensure that the property is not mortgaged or encumbered, that it is not engaged in legal conflicts and that it is indeed in the name of the Seller (See optional services)
- Provide escrow services on funds until the conditions of the agreement are met (See optional services)
- Consult with the buyer regarding counter offers and negotiate on the buyer’s behalf
- Indiscriminately reveal all the facts (negative and positive) affecting the value of the property
- Assess the market price of the property and can provide an appraisal (See optional services)
- Help the buyer save time, money and effort, since we only show the buyer properties that meet his interest
- Confirm that needed corrections/repairs of property are completed
- Find affordable and experienced contractor for custom built homes/buildings
- Supply information and estimates for any service requested
- Give buyer thorough representation through the process of purchasing property, from the title search to contract negotiation to the closing and transfer of title
- Your full name and contact information
- A copy of your passport
- Information on your business/profession
- Price Range for property you are seeking
- Type of Property: Developed, Underdeveloped, etc.
- Location of Property: Beachfront, Riverfront, Urban (City), Suburban, Village, Forest, etc.
- Size of Property
- Type of building: Condo, Residential, Commercial, etc.
- Size of building: Number of Units, Bedrooms, Baths, etc.
- Estimated time/date of purchase: immediately, next year, etc.
- Special needs or additional information
Our buyer’s agent fee is 10% of the sale price, which is deducted from the sale price.
OPTIONAL SERVICES AND FEES:
|Title Search for Declared Land||US $ 500.00|
|Title Search for Undeclared Land||US $ 700.00|
|Purchase Agreement||US $ 500.00 |
|Purchase Agreement with
||US $ 1000.00 |
|Escrow Agreement||US $ 250.00 |
|Escrow Services||US $ 500.00 || (For properties that cost US $100,000. or less)|
|Escrow Services||US $1,000.00 || (For properties that cost between US $100,001.
and US $200,000)|
|Escrow Services||US $2,000.00 || (For properties that cost between US $200,001.
and US $500,000)|
|Escrow Services||1/2% of the value|| (For properties that cost more than US $500,001.)|
|Charge on property||US $ 250.00|
|Discharge of Charge ||US $ 250.00|
|Mortgage||US $ 1,000.00|
|Cancellation of Mortgage||US $ 500.00|
|Transfer of Title for Declared Land ||US $ 550.00|
|Transfer of Title for Undeclared Land ||US $ 750.00|
|Transfer of Title with Covenants ||US $ 1,050.00|
|Strata Title for Condominiums||US $ 1,000.00||per unit|
|First Registration for declared land ||US $350.00 ||(does not include title search and survey fee) |
|Payment of property taxes ||US $100.00||per lot per year |
|Review of contract for recommendations||US $ 500.00 ||minimum or 1/2% (whichever is greater) |
| || || |
|Plus General Sales Tax of 12.5%, administrative fees and filing fees.|
Do you need us to do a title search?||Yes ||No |
|Do you need us to prepare an escrow agreement?||Yes ||No |
|Do you need us to be your escrow agent?||Yes ||No |
|Do you need an appraisal of the property?||Yes ||No |
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us